Smart Deadbolt Wi-Fi Bluetooth Locks for Home Alexa
Smart deadbolts are a great way to enhance the security and convenience of your home. They allow you to lock and unlock your door without the need for a physical key, and they can also be integrated with smart home systems for additional features and control.
Specification of Smart Deadbolt Wi-Fi Bluetooth Locks for Home Alexa
- Brand Name: Juheenda
- Model Number: A1
- Origin: Mainland China
- Ways To Unlock: APP
- Ways To Unlock: Bluetooth
- Ways To Unlock: Mechanical Keys, Finger Vein Recognition, Card, Wi-Fi, Password
- Material: Zinc alloy
- Power Supply: Dry Battery
- Suitable Door Type: Wooden Door
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Special Features: Support Gateway
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Handle Direction: Direction Reversible
- Protection Level: IP66
- Smart Home Platform: Tuya
- Name: Smart Deadbolt Lock
- Color: Black, Silver
- Mortise: Deadbolt Mortise
- USB External Charge: Yes
- Unlock Way: Fingerprint, Password, IC Card, Key, Tuya App
- Support App: Tuya Wi-Fi, TTlock Bluetooth
- Power Supply: 4pcs AA battery
Tuya and TTlock Version in Commom
- Manage Fingerprint, Card, APP User
- View Access Logs
- Check Alarm and Unlock Record
- The Language of the APP Follows the Mobile Phone System etc.
Tuya Wi-fi Version
- Press 9# on lock panel to request open, then can unlock remotely by phone App
- Copy password to unlock
- Connect to the WIFI directly, no need any gateway
TT Lock Bluetooth Version
- Open lock by phone App directly, while Tuya version need someone press 9# on lock to request open.
- Add fingerprint, password, IC card, ekey on phone app, no need operate on lock.
- Send temporary password /ekey unlock remotely
- Connect to the lock by bluetooth
- If add a gateway that can connect to Wifi, can delete users, open locks, checking unlock records remotely without distance limitation. (Gateway buy extra).
Important Features of Wi-Fi Bluetooth Deadbolt Locks
Smart Features: Decide which features are important to you, such as keyless entry, smart home integration, and remote access.
Compatibility with Home System: Make sure the lock is compatible with your smart home system, if you have one.
Easy Installation: Some locks are easy to install yourself, while others require professional installation.
Price Range: Smart deadbolts range in price around $77 to $100 only.
Benefits of Using a Smart Deadbolt Wi-Fi Locks
Convenience with Smart Device
Keyless Entry System
Smart Home Integration
Multiple Methods of Unlocking
Tuya App / TT lock App(Options), fingerprint, card, mechanical key unlock; easy to use it whether children or older. Never worry forget tobring the key.
APP Remote Control
This keyless entry door lock allows you to check the visitor records on Tuya APP/TT Lock, see which visitor at what time unlocked the door, enhance the security level of your home. When the door lock and gateway are used together, the APP can be used to remotely control the unlocking.
Long Battery Life
4 pcs AA batteries(Not included) can provide 5000 openings (approx. 6 months).
Share Password Anywhere
You can generate multiple types of passwords and share with others to get in your house when you are not at home.
Access Alert & Attendance Record
Record the opening time, method and personnel of each time. Also for company record employee attendance.
Once you have chosen a smart deadbolt, be sure to follow the installation instructions carefully. You may also want to consider hiring a professional locksmith to install the lock for you.