Garage Door Lock T Handle Rear Fix Keyed
Garage door lock handle with a rear fix keyed entry is a type of lock that is installed on the inside of a garage door. It has a keyhole that allows the door to be unlocked from the outside, and a handle that can be used to lock and unlock the door from the inside. The rear fix design means that the lock is mounted to the back of the door, which makes it more difficult to tamper with.
- Brand Name: None
- Origin: Mainland China
- Material: Metal
- Color: Silver
- Rod Length: Approx. 3.6cm
- Package Size: Approx. 15 x 10 x 5 cm / 5.90 x 3.93 x 1.96 inches.
Benefits of Using a Garage Door Lock Handle with a Rear Fix Keyed Entry
- Garage door lock kit is more secure than a traditional latch lock, as it cannot be easily forced open.
- Garage door lock bar keyhole entry allows you to unlock the door from the outside without having to use a garage door opener.
- Garage door lock handle can be used to prevent children from accessing the garage.
If you are considering installing a garage door lock handle with a rear fix keyed entry, be sure to choose a lock that is UL listed. This means that the lock has been tested and certified to meet safety standards.
- Material: The T-lock is made of metal material, strong and durable.
- Applicable to: Commonly used in industrial, trailer, RV and other chassis locks.
- Waterproof: The short lever door lock is waterproof and rustproof, light and weather resistant.
- Smooth: The appearance of the short lever door lock is polished, smooth and burr-free.
- T-type: The short-acting door lock adopts T-type design, which is easy to install.
- 1 x door lock
- 2 X keys
1. The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
2. Please allow slight manual measurement deviation for the data.