Anti-Theft Security Sensitive Smart Home Fingerprint Door Lock
Smart home fingerprint door locks are a convenient and secure way to lock and unlock your home. They use fingerprint recognition technology to identify authorized users, and they can also be integrated with other smart home devices for added functionality. This product has 2 ways to open your door fingerprint and mechanical key usually you can open the lock using your fingerprint, convenient and fast, if the lock is out of power, you can use the key to open the lock, don't worry about lock out.
- Model: 130 Silver
- Fingerprint Storage Capacity: 30 (pieces)
- Number of Unlocking: >100000 (times)
- Scanning Time: <0.1 (s)
- Scope of Application: wooden doors, metal doors
- Service Life: 10 (ten thousand times)
- Power Supply: 6V
- Specifications: 130-silver-fingerprint-key-normally open mode, 130-black-fingerprint-key-normally open mode
Door Type: Glass door, Wood door, Steel door, Stainless Steel door, Aluminum door, Brass door
Anti-theft security sensitive smart home fingerprint door locks are designed to be even more secure than traditional smart home fingerprint door locks. There are some additional features
Anti-theft security sensitive smart home fingerprint door locks use stronger encryption to protect your fingerprint data from being stolen.
More Advanced Fingerprint Scanners
Anti-theft security sensitive smart home fingerprint door locks use more advanced fingerprint scanners that are less likely to be fooled by fake fingerprints.
Anti-theft security sensitive smart home fingerprint door locks have tamper-proof housing that makes it difficult to break into the lock.
Benefits of Using an Anti-theft Security Sensitive Fingerprint Door Lock
- Smart home fingerprint door locks are very convenient to use. You can simply unlock your door with your fingerprint, without having to fumble with keys.
- Smart home fingerprint door locks are much more secure than traditional locks. Fingerprint recognition technology is very difficult to fool, and anti-theft security sensitive smart home fingerprint door locks have additional features to make them even more secure.
- Knowing that your home is protected by a secure smart home fingerprint door lock can give you peace of mind.
Choosing Tips for Anti-theft Security Sensitive Fingerprint Door Lock
- Choose a lock that is UL certified. This means that the lock has been tested and meets certain security standards.
- Chooseing a lock with a strong encryption algorithm. This will help to protect your fingerprint data from being stolen.
- Make sure the lock has a tamper-proof housing. This will make it difficult for burglars to break into the lock.
- Register multiple fingerprints for each user. This will help to ensure that the lock can be unlocked even if one fingerprint is not recognized.
- Keep the fingerprint scanner clean and free of dirt and debris. This will help to ensure that the scanner can accurately recognize fingerprints.
- Here are some additional safety tips for using an anti-theft security sensitive smart home fingerprint door lock.
Important Features of Fingerprint Door Lock
- Made of zinc alloy material, it is durable and sturdy.
- Fingerprint recognition lock is convenient, safe and secure.
- The lock can recognize 30 fingerprint and recognition is 0.25s.
- The fingerprint door lock powered 4*AAA dry batteries ( not included ), and USB charge port for emergency.
- Each fingerprint lock is equipped with 2 mechanical keys, which will enable users to unlock in traditional method.
- An easy-to-follow guide will help you easily install your smart door lock. You can adjust the handle on your left-side or right-side.
- No more worries about forgetting or losing keys. You can easily open the door with a little touch.
- Your fingerprint is the only one in the world that guarantees security beyond doubt. Technologies of semiconductors and biological properties are taken advantage of, which avoids the same fingerprints.
- Making practical zinc alloy materials.
- Ergonomic design, easy to unlock the door in 1 second by placing your fingerprint.
- Most lever locks, ball door knobs meet the standard.
Be aware of your surroundings when unlocking your door. If you are uncomfortable unlocking your door from the outside, use a key instead. Keep your smart home fingerprint door lock's firmware up to date. This will help to ensure that the lock is not vulnerable to known security vulnerabilities.
If you are looking for the most secure smart home fingerprint door lock in USA then an anti-theft security sensitive smart home fingerprint door lock is a great option for your home and office. You will buy it from Ali Israfill LLC's Websites,
Smart lock X1